Intuition is a key part of my energetic toolkit is my intuition. I’ve been encouraged recently about the feedback I’ve received from many people who confirm that they use intuition in their lives: in business, in relationships, for finances, for careers and general life strategies.
Intuition is a two-step process (assuming that you have it in the first place – which you do by the way). The first step is accessing information with your intuition and the second step is interpreting the information you’ve received.
The first step is probably the easier of the two; the second takes a lot of practise and has a flaw. If we are emotionally involved in the issue on which we are seeking advice or desire a certain outcome, we can affect how we interpret the information our intuition provides.
This is just one of the reasons why an Intuitive Advisor may be a more effective solution for you. In fact, I’ve compiled a list of the top ten reasons why you should consider working with an Intuitive Advisor.
- Independent viewpoint – Friends, family and colleagues can be eager to give you their opinion but, because they are involved in your life, their opinion can never be totally independent. A good Intuitive Advisor works from the basis of delivering information where they are not compromised or have a conflict of interest.
- Lateral thinking – It’s amazing what you can see if you look at something from a different angle. If you find you’re going round and round in circles over some issue then you need somebody to pick it up, shake it and show you a different way of looking at it. A good Intuitive Advisor can come up with some cracking left base information that can kick off your own creative processes.
- Objectivity – A good Intuitive Advisor will not tell you what you want to hear. They will tell you the information they receive. It’s up to you what you do with that information of course but having it will put you firmly in control of your life.
- Finding the real issue – Sometimes we think the problem is X so we solve X and the problem doesn’t go away. Or we may work hard but can’t work out why we can’t reach our goals. Often, whatever is causing us problems, upsets or issues is hidden by something else. A good Intuitive Advisor is able to strip away the layers to get an understanding of what’s really going on.
- Lack of self-limiting beliefs – It’s amazing how so many of us are affected by what has happened to us in the past. It’s a sort of protection mechanism that’s too good for our good. Take money. If you were brought up in a household where finances were tight, you had to go without and you were constantly hearing your parents’ worries about money then you probably believe that the stuff is in short supply and it’s unlikely to come your way. If you do believe that then, no matter how much you want to be wealthy, no matter how much you work hard, you will always attract the ‘lack of money’ energy to you. These self-limiting beliefs will also affect your intuition – either in the information you receive or the way you choose to interpret it. However, a good Intuitive Advisor will be able to pick up on these self-limiting beliefs and either by pass them or work with you to overcome them.
- Not influenced by empirical knowledge – Wisdom is learning from our experiences and using that in future decision making. This is a very wise thing to do. However, there is a danger that working purely from an experience point of view will limit our creative ability: we may disregard options because ‘we tried it in the past and it didn’t work’. A good Intuitive Advisor will help you expand your viewpoint.
- Access information that isn’t available to all – Actually that’s not true. Intuition can be used by anybody. The thing is that it isn’t. In business especially using intuition in a structured way can add a dimension to your business that can give you an edge.
- Open minded, non-judgemental and confidential – As a professional, a good Intuitive Advisor is open and receptive to whatever you want to discuss, will not judge, criticise or laugh and everything remains confidential.
- Creativity – The act of interpreting information received through intuition encourages creativity, especially if it’s carried out as a team exercise. There’s nothing the mind likes more than solving a puzzle and, often, the information is like a very big jumbled up picture that we have to pull apart and try to put back together again. This puts us in a creative mind set which breeds more ideas and suggestions.
- Unique to you on an energetic level – What works for one person will not always work for somebody else. A good Intuitive Advisor works on an energetic level and takes account of your energetic make up as well as that of the environment and time. This means that the information received from intuition will be right for you.